IBPS RRB Office Assistant Clerical Clerk Exam 19th September 2016 General Affairs GK Question And Answer
1. “Tunnel of Time” is the autobiography of
Answer: R K Laxman
2. Who is known as the Father of Indian Constitution?
Answer: B R Ambedkar
3. National Handloom Day is observed on
Answer: 7th August
4. What is the Headquarter of Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)?
Answer: New Delhi
5. MSME Stands for _______
Answer: Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises
6. What is the Currency of Greece?
7. Masdar city is the World’s first zero-carban planned city which was located at
Answer: United Arab Emirates
8. The Ardh (half) Kumbh Mela will be held at Haridwar and Allahabad for every
Answer: Six Years
9. Mahapushkaram is a Hindu religious bath festival which was held at
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
10. SIDBI stands for ______
Answer: Small Industries Development Bank of India
11. Federal Reserve Bank is the Central Bank of
12. Winter Olympics 2022 is yet to be held at
Answer: Beijing, China
13. Netravali Wildlife Sanctuary is located at
14. What is the present Cash Reserve Ratio?