IBPS RRB PO Officer Scale- I Exam 13th September 2016 1st Shift General Affairs Question:
1.AMFI stands for
Answer: Association of Mutual Funds of India
2. CBDT Stands for
Answer: Central Board of Direct Taxes
3. Gir Park is Located at
4. Which article of the constitution guarantees that all people are equally protected by the laws of the country?
Answer: Article 14
5. Who has been appointed as the New India’s Oscar Jury?
Answer: Amol Palekar
What is the capital of Sweden?
6. In BRICS, ‘C’ stands for
Answer: Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa
7. Aadi Perukku Festival is celebrated at which state?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
8. Who is the Union Cabinet Minister for Water resources, river development and Ganga rejuvenation of India?
Answer: Uma Bharti
9. What is the Headquarters of UCO Bank?
10. World Pneumonia Day is observed on_____
Answer: 12th November