IBPS RRB PO Officer Scale I Exam 13th September 2016 2nd Shift General Affairs Question:
1.“Maha Pushkaralu” was celebrated on 14th July 2015 in which river bank?
2. Who has been appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of National Carrier Air India Ltd for three years?
Answer: Ashwani Lohani
3. Name the first district in India to have highest number of e-Toilets in its schools?
Answer: Nellore, Andhra Pradesh
4. World Photography Day is Observed on______
Answer: 19th August
5. What is the name of the Mobile Wallet Application recently launched by SBI?
Answer: SBI Buddy
6. How many Indian Companies were took placed in Forbes’ list of 100 most innovative companies in the world?
Answer: Three companies
7. Name the Greece’s Prime Minister who has announced that he is resigned and has called for an early election?
Answer: Alexis Tsipras
8. Name the country which has opened the second land crossing in the Tibet via Nathu La to allow the first batch of Indian Pilgrims undertaking the Arduous Kailash- Manasarovar Yatra?
9. RTGS stands for
Answer: Real Time Gross Settlement
10. Name the Scheme which has been acknowledged by the Guinness Book pf World Records for being the largest cash transfer program?
11. What is the Tagline of Bandhan Bank?
Answer: Aapka Bhala, Sabki Bhalai
12. Who is the author of the book- “Swami and Friend”?
Answer: R K Narayan
13. Who is the Minister of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions?
Answer: Narendra Modi
14. Which bank has announced a new home loan proposition called, “Saral-Rural Housing Loan”
Answer: ICICI Bank
15. Name the village which has emerged as the India’s First “Digital Village”?