Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2016 Job Vacancy Opening Process Freshers ITI Engineers MBA New Plant Careers Manegar Campus- marutisuzuki.com:

Maruti Suzuki was announced the notifications about Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2016 Jobs Vacancies Application Form Apply Online. Here we are providing the complete details about Maruti Suzuki Job vacancy 2016 and we will update the Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2016 Application Form Download and Online Registration.

Aspirants will have to make sure they fit the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit as such and if they find themselves appropriate or relevant then they could get down on to the Maruti Suzuki Application form, fill in with the appropriate details, submit and proceed further.

From the official sources, we heard that there will be more vacancy jobs to be fulfilled which is more than the previous year, So we expecting there is a notification for Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2016 in the end of December 2015 or in January 2016. Candidates should like our Facebook page or submitting your mail in the below box for getting immediate Maruti Suzuki Recruitment notifications.

It is hereby informed that the Recruitment Board have decided to conduct the written examinations for the following recruitment as per the schedule for Maruti Suzuki. Here we will upload the all Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2016 notifications and candidates those who are interested in this examination for the year 2016 should keep updating with this page.

If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us through the below comment box and don’t forget to like our Facebook page.

Recent Articles

579 Responses to “Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2016 Job Vacancy Opening Process Freshers ITI Engineers MBA New Plant Careers Manegar Campus- marutisuzuki.com”

1. Krapal sikarwar says:

I am Krapal sikarwar iti election mob.9826272715

• shahrukhkhan ghanchi says:

Respected sir i have one yaer iti welder treade i need urgent job maruti suziki job plzz call 9714055981

2. Dhananjay Yadav says:

Dea sir i am Dhananjay Yadav form ghazipur up i have completed in I.T.I (fitter) in 2015 i am willing to job please inform this no :8400704732

3. vinod dhabhai says:

Sir,mene diseal mechanical she iti kr rakhi h me aapki campni me job krna chahta hu please callme my no 9785031339

4. Neelesh Yadav says:

Dear sir,
    I am Neelesh Yadav
    qualification- B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)
    email- neeleshyadav331@gmail.com
    contact no.-7566644673

5. Raj kumar Ray says:

Dear sir/madam
    I am Raj kumar Ray from burdwan, memari. Sir I am diploma mechanical engineer freshers. Sir I have dream that I shall do job in MARUTI SUZUKI COMPANY. I have garage experienced. I am a hard working and responsible person. And I am capable of performing my duty, to the best of my ability, within given time, both individually and team member..
    My contact no=7074790969
    Email =roy85826@gmail.com
    Plss sir infrom /call me for the job vacancy in my field.. THANKU..

6. Raj kumar Ray says:

Dear sir/madam
    My contact no=7074790969
    Email =roy85826@gmailm.com
    THANKU..

7. Mohan says:

Sir, My self Mohan and I want to job in maruti suzuki company please contact me this no. 9540315671

8. Nishant Makwana says:

Dear Sir,
    I am Nishant Makwana From Ahmedabad. I have Been 2 Year Experience In RTO Ahmedabad. I have been completed MBA with second class.
    Contact No. 9662343935
    Email : nishantmakwana26@yahoo.com
    THANKS

9. naresh says:

I am fresher and graguate b.com completely please job inform con no
    9574187346

10. Rohit kumar shukla says:

sir , Sir,mene diseal mechanic se iti kr rakhi hai me aapki campni me job kiya hai rejoining krna chahta hu please callme my no 9931517546,9534044280

11. fitter says:

Sirji.m.name.ramkrishna pandey.iti fitter de hu gredutaion bhi h mujhe turant job chahiye.mo.no.7509187743

12. fitter says:

Name.ramkrishna pandey.iti fitter se hu gredutaion bhi h plz sirji mujhe maruti suzuki me job chahiye turant contact no.7509187743

13. Rajbir Singh says:

I am retired subedar Clerk from Army. Edu – BA Kurukshetra University. Master Degree in Personnel Management. 28 Years experience in Front/ Back Office, supervision, Store/Inventory Mgt, Safety & Security mgt. Administration & Event mgt. Any post in your company pl intimate

14. Rajbir Singh says:

My phone no 8901385423

15. Rajbir Singh says:

post in your company pl intimate on 08901385423

16. AJAY says:

AJAY VERMA I WANT TO JOB IN MARUTI UDOG LTD MY QLIFACTION GRAUTION PLS HELP ME MY NO9839418320

17. Rabish Ranjan says:

i am rabish ranjan no-8802012944

18. ravi prakash singh says:

ravi prakash singh i want to job in maruti udog ltd my qualification iti electrician pls help me my no 9455665239

19. RISHI KUMAR says:

RISHI Kumar ITI.FITTER. EXP.HONDA CAR

20. kapil Dev says:

Sir. My name kapil dev 10+12. ITI welder&gas cutter from Punjab Amritsar Maruit udyo Ltd content no 09464658618

21. kapil Dev says:

Sir my name kapil dev I have passed 10+12. ITI welder & gas cutter. I went to job in Maruit Suzuki ltd. Pls call me 09464658618

22. JITENDRA KUMAR SINGH says:

Sir i am jitendra kumar singh i complete 3 year electrical enggrning diploma from lucknow polytechnic lucknow and complted b.a. From lucknow univercity and computer coures aur ccc

23. ms jaman says:

Dear sir/mam
    I am jaman.complite automobile engineering course i have working 2 years service(Kolkata) &6.5 years production engineering role in gurgoan manesar.i am interested to working in your organization (MSL).So please if your company any vacancy to my profile then mail&contact(9716230022)me.
    Thanks
    Ms jaman

24. Niraj kumar yadav says:

Plaurse sir my name is niraj kumar yadav B Tach engineering IIT student kapala tha niraj Yadav mumbai university sa IIT 450 marks h lti 543 marks h plaurse jobs plaurse kanadivall sa

25. Niraj kumar yadav says:

Plaurse sir job plaurse mobile number 7666495060 number plaurse sir je my name is niraj Yadav mumbai university sa jobs plaurse sir 450 marks h lti 543 marks h plaurse jobs plaurse

26. mahesh kumar says:

I am mahesh kumar . I am diploma completed 2015 in electrical engg. from hewett polytechnic lucknow Uttar Pradesh

Present apprentice TATA MOTORS Lucknow (UP)

27. mahesh kumar says:

My contact number 9936413437

28. nirav patel says:

I am Nirav Patel from mahesana (Gujarat) . I have recently completed my MBA(finance). If there is any vacancy at maruti Suzuki plant, becharaji then please contact me. Mo. 8347128929

29. omprakash singh yadav says:

Name- Omprakash Singh Yadav ,mobile no.-9559961018
    Add.-Varanasi (U.P)

30. Ranadhir Mandal says:

I want to be a part of Maruti Suzuki family, Its my big dream.I am ITI passed, I have 2 years 4 months work experience from Tractors India Pvt. Ltd. Company.
    Kindly if any vacant on my field, please inform me.
    Thanking you

31. umesh patel says:

Dear sir,
    I m umesh patel
    Qualifications : diploma mechanical
    Email:patelumesh842@gmail.com
    Contact: 9979943405

32. viren patel says:

Dear sir/madam
    I am viren patel from siddhpur. Sir I am B.E and diploma Automobile engineer freshers. Sir I have dream that I shall do job in MARUTI SUZUKI COMPANY. I have garage experienced. I am a hard working and responsible person. And I am capable of performing my duty, to the best of my ability, within given time, both individually and team member..
    My contact no=9408895398
    Email =virenpatel4200@gmail.com
    THANKU..

33. Rahul Yadav says:

Sir i am Rahul yadav i complete 2 years iti fitter premier iti for meerut from lucknow univercity board. My contact. No.-9911930514

34. Krishna patil says:

I interested. B.E. fresher automobile. Mo.9274922892

35. MANJEET Singh Rathore says:

Dear sir I 12 pass and iti for electicen Call me sir 8058494082

36. Nagarajan says:

I am fresher and graguate be computer science engineering complete please job inform con no
    7502030755

37. altafuddin shafiuddin says:

Dear sir 10th iti fitter call me sir 8551027492

38. jayram yadav says:

mai iti in fitter she kiya hu mera yjayram10@gmail.com 07860246905

39. srinivas says:

iam fresher m.tech sir cse branch i got 68% and my mobile no 9493003751

40. Alok chand behera says:

Sir
    my self Alok Chand Behera i am now studies mba with marketing specialization . please inform me 9778887036
    alokchand9@gmail.com

41. Brajkishore kumar sahu says:

My name is Brajkishore interested to get recruited in maruti Suzuki, I have completed PGDM marketing in 2015 Please assist me how I should apply for the recruitment process in maruti Suzuki.

42. Brajkishore kumar sahu says:

PGDM/MBA FRESHER 2015 PLEASE ASSIST ME NEW JOB OPENING IN MARUTI SUZUKI.
    CONTACT NO. 7677143329, 7033783878

43. shahrukh ali says:

Sir im 12+iti electrician fresher
    I want job sr
    Plz call me
    mobile – 9575824250

44. ananda domade says:

I’m domade Ananda chindhu .I have completed BE in mechanical engg. I want get job in maruti suzuki… email id_anandadomade1411@gmail.com. mob no 9665353147

45. Maksud khan says:

Dear sir/madam

I am Maksud khan from Chhindwara (M.P.). Sir I am Graguate and diploma C.S.E. Sir I have dream that I shall do job in MARUTI SUZUKI COMPANY. I have Suzuki Two Wheeler & Mahindra Two Wheeler experienced. I am a hard working and responsible person. And I am capable of performing my duty, to the best of my ability, within given time, both individually and team member..
    My contact = 91+8720015590
    Email = maksud.khan2@gmail.com

THANKU…

46. Vaddi.narendra says:

Sir. i am I.t.i fitter andhra sugars l.t.d 8years experience my mobile no 9553755558

47. JAYESH says:

Sir I Am Jayesh Chaudhari i complate B.Sc chemistry 3 year radhanpur from h.n.g.u. patan 2016 my contact no.-9723804925

48. Borse Mahesh Vsant Bhai says:

Borse Mahesh v
    June 13, 2016 / Reply
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    Dir Sar
    I’m Borse Mahesh v
    I’m 12thpas& ITI 2015 72% (Diesel mechanical)and ex:- Maruti Suzuki manesar plant 7 month ( Door line) & M/S Katarya auto mobile 1 year ex.
    mo:-8488857310/8238310722.
    please call me Sar. Tank you.

49. Ajay Kumar pareek Pareek says:

Dear sir,
    I am Ajay we have 10 years experience in electrical and electronic I knowledge in a.c and d.c power plants maintenance

50. Ajay Kumar pareek Pareek says: